It’s officially time to pull out the parkas! Summer is over and fall is on the way. Your body may not be telling you that it’s thirsty with the colder weather, but hydration should still be a priority in the coming months. Below we’ve included some helpful tipson how to keep hydrated during the fall/winter months.
1. Bring a reusable water bottle with you everywhere. Snag this Nalgene water bottle and keep it filled throughout the day. This BPA free bottle can carry 32 oz of water and is essentially indestructible.
2. Prioritize water breaks. Keep a water bottle at your desk as a reminder to keep it filled throughout the day. Set an alarm on your phone to remind you every hour to drink water.
3. Use sea salt. Incorporate sea salt rather than table salt into your diet. Sea salt has a high amount of trace minerals, which help with hydration.
4. Drink warm water when the weather is cool. Add a tablespoon of honey and a slice of lemon to hot water and stay hydrated without dropping body temperature.
5. Eat fruits and vegetables. Fruits and vegetables are rich in water content and are a great source to stay hydrated. Cucumbers and lettuce carry 96% water!
No comments yet.