QUICK GUIDE TO DRINKING FOUNTAIN ADA COMPLIANCE
Attend and receive a certificate of attendance to submit for education credits.
CEU certified for ASPE and ABIH.
DATE: Thursday, August 9th, 2018
TIME: 10am-11am PT / 1pm-2pm ET
PRESENTERS: Justin Dunn, Product Specialist/Trainer
Lex Klees, Sales Director, Western U.S.
Expert guest panelist: Kelly Gilfoy, Specification Sales
The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requires that those with disabilities have equal access to facilities including wheelchair access to hydration products such as drinking fountains and bottle fillers.
This 1-hour webinar will take you through the important dimensional requirements to know when designing a building or installing/retrofitting all types of hydration equipment.
Register now ⇒
The webinar will cover:
- 2010 ADA Standards for Accessible Design of Drinking Fountains and installation dimensions
- Quantity and location requirements
- Examples of improper installations
- Live Q&A with field expert panelist
Attendees will receive these complimentary materials after the webinar:
- Access to On-Demand Webinar
- ADA Quick Reference Diagram
No comments yet.