The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requires that those with disabilities have equal access to facilities including wheelchair access to hydration products such as drinking fountains and bottle fillers. This free one-hour webinar will take you through the important dimensional requirements to know when designing a building or installing/retrofitting all types of hydration equipment.
CEU credits offered for AIA, ASPE, IFMA & ABIH members.*
The webinar will cover:
• 2010 ADA Standards for Accessible Design of drinking fountains and installation dimensions
• Quantity and location requirements
• Examples of improper installations, and how to correct
• Live Q&A with field expert panelist
Attendees will receive these complimentary materials after the webinar:
• Access to on-demand webinar and presentation slides
• ADA quick reference diagram
*must attend live webinar to receive CEU.